Indian Market Outlook Final 2019
1. Recap Year 2018
1. Equity Market Performance.
- Debt Markets reflected a rise in yields impacting the valuations on longer maturities.
3. Emerging market currencies showed sharp depreciation
4. Micro market behaviour within equity markets
2. Our view on market behaviour in 2018
- Lower liquidity by Central Banks and Rising rates, thereby reducing the rate gap between safe assets and equity assets.
2. Central bank balance sheet size shrinking
3. Gap between equity and benchmark 10 year yield increasing.
4. High oil prices, thereby a current account deficit that ballooned during the year.
3. Positives and negatives that await 2019
6. Factors to look out for
7. Important data points
8. References of events impacting 2019
All graphs in the note has been sourced from ICICI AMC outlook 2019 and IDFC AMC outlook 2019. The note has been prepared and updated as on 18 Jan 19.
This publication has been issued by Trufid Wealth Management Private Limited for the information of its customers only.
This publication does not constitute investment advice or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe to any investment.
The information herein is derived from publicly available sources that Trufid considers reliable but which has not been independently verified.
Whilst every care has been taken in compiling the information, Trufid makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness.
Expressions of opinion are those of Trufid only and are subject to change without notice.
Opinions expressed herein do not have any regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this publication.
Investors should seek financial advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any securities or investment strategies that may have been discussed in this publication and should understand that the views regarding future prospects may or may not be realized.
The information contained herein is confidential to the recipients thereof and may not be reproduced or otherwise disseminated.
Trufid or its officers, directors, or employees may have investments in any of the products such in this publication (or in any related products) and from time to time may add or dispose off any investment.
For private circulation only. The information contained herein is confidential to the recipients thereof and may not be reproduced or otherwise disseminated.